Saturday, March 24, 2012

And the countdown begins..

Well, my amazing husband has been gone for a little over one week. I don't know if I should end that sentence with an "already" or "only". This deployment so far has been completely different that the last one. I think the biggest change is the fact that I have a daughter. I thought that I would be really sad at this point, but Briley has kept me smiling and busy all day long; not to mention my bestie Brooke and her son Newt have kept us both entertained. :)

The hardest thing is going from living with someone to living by yourself with a baby. Ugh, sometimes I wish that I had an extra arm just to be able to let the dogs out or to shoo the cat off the couch. It is difficult to have to do everything by yourself. Now that we are getting better at our routine I think that it'll get easier. But I guess that we will see :)

Oh, and I have Brian's address so anyone that wants it please contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing :)