Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Ch-ch-ch-changes

Well if y'all don't know by now from my Facebook page, I am currently pregnant with baby Dutton #2! It was a big surprise for both of us, to say we weren't trying is beyond accurate. God definitely threw us a curve ball with this one. Brian and I had actually just discussed how horrible the timing would be for a baby and about a week later those two pink lines showed up. We are both scared and excited. Scared because I feel that I wasn't ready for another baby yet, and ready to be a mother of two when I had just mastered mother of one. But excited because there is no better joy than bringing a baby into this world. <br>
I am currently 16 weeks pregnant with baby Dutton #2. My estimated due date is October 10, 2013; but we all know this baby wil arrive when it wants to. Brian and I think that this baby will be a girl, due to the pregnancy being identical to Briley's and because of the infantryman's curse. ;) Sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant but then I have the slight bulge in my middle that looks like I hate a dozen donuts too many. I don't have many symptoms but I didn't have much with B either. And I thank sweet baby Jesus for no morning sickness so far (*knock on wood*) because I'm not sure how caring for a 15 month old and puking my guts out would coincide.

I can say that now I am getting more excited about my second pregnancy. I have my next doctor appointment in 2 weeks and I get to schedule my ultrasound for the anatomy scan around 20 weeks. So soon we will find out if baby #2 is a she or he. :) Any gusses?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing :)