Monday, April 29, 2013

Moving

We're moving! No not to Oklahoma,  or another post, we are moving across post to a bigger house. Woo, three bedrooms instead of two! I'm excited to be in a bigger house but I LOATHE moving! I've done it three times by myself, with some help from family and friends. And let me tell ya, it sucks. Luckily this move isn't an 800 mile move, just a few miles.

I always feel overwhelmed when I have to move. I know all the packing and cleaning and painting that is soon to be in my future. I just see the overall picture and tasks that I have to get done and it feels daunting. I think with this one, I'm going to go room by room and pack up what I don't use on a daily basis and then stuff from other seasons. What are y'alls packing methods? Any tips that you feel make it easier?  This is the first time I will be packing up a home with a child, so packing and such has to be during nap times which limits what I can get done in a day by myself. Oh well, I guess I better get cracking then, huh? ;)

By the way, thanks everyone for the love and support on my blog. ;) ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing :)