Sunday, May 19, 2013

All American Week

This week here at Fort Bragg is All American Week! That means last week was clean sweep week, filled with long days of "area beautification", and this upcoming weekend is Memorial Day weekend. It also means a four day weekend! Woo!

This week is filled with all kinds of activities, it kicks off tomorrow morning with a division run of about 18,000 people running together. It looks really cool, although my husband reassures me all the time that it's beyond stupid.

And to top off all the activities, we are moving! Allllll the way across post. ;) Not too far, but still have to pack up and clean a house. Its going to be a crazy week that's for sure! So I'll be sure to update after all the craziness passes. What are y'all's plans for Memorial Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing :)