Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Moving

Well we made it! We moved all of a few miles! But we officially got all our crap from a little 2 bedroom to a bigger 3 bedroom. So far we all love it!

The actual process felt like it took forever, but I'm so glad that's over. We wouldn't have been able to do it without the help of our friends and Army family. They guys helped go back and forth between the houses loading and unloading their pick up trucks numerous times. They also helped me pack the rest of random crap that my preggo brain may have forgotten! ;) They did all this without complaining and me not having to lift anything heavier than 15 pounds. I can definitely say that we are blessed. Oh, and did I mention that they did it all in the course of a day? I feel like beer and pizza weren't enough payment.

The next step was cleaning the house we just moved out of! That was a sucky task! I definitely couldn't have done it without the help of my friend Ashley. She helped me organize the chaos of my new house, wrangle the children, and clean my old house from top to bottom! I don't know what I would've done without you Ashley!  Thank you so much! :) And I owe you coffee next time we go out!

Now we are just taking our time settling into our new house. So far we are all loving the space and change in layout. Not to mention having a third bedroom! Woo! So now the question is, who's coming to visit? :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Stephanie!

    I just finished checking out your blog and wanted to see if you might be interested in collaborating on something. If you'd like to discuss, just send me an email when you have a chance!

    -Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know how I'm doing :)