Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Hmmm.....

Well it's quite obvious that I suck at this whole blogging thing. I guess right now life is a little too busy to sit myself down and have a few minutes to type something.

A lot has changed since I last blogged...let's see what all happened, it's now 2014!! [Whoa! Where's my jetpack?! ;)]  I am now a mother to TWO of the most amazingly beautiful girls in the entire world: Briley Elizabeth and Kyla Everly. Kyla was born on Oct 15th, 2013; she had a very dramatic entrance into the world, but that is a story for another time. We spent the holidays as a family of four. B turned two just a few weeks ago. Brian and I are on a "lifestyle change" (mostly because I LOATHE the word diet, it's a bad 4- letter word!) And we are currently waiting on my husband's orders to drill school and then we will be moving in a few months. Did I get everything? Yup, I think I did.

Life has been a little crazy lately with having two under two. I feel like somedays I don't even get a second to think of things that I need to get done, let alone actually do them. I consider the day a real success if I manage to get a pair of real pants on. Ah, the life of a mother, eh? Maybe naptimes can beome blog time? We will just have to see! ;) I think I will start to make my posts as alphabetical posts and go letter by letter, Seasame Street style! So the next post you will read will be brought to you by the letter "A". Well my household is asleep, I guess that's my cue to follow.

Night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing :)