Friday, January 13, 2012

By dawn's early light...


Well hello there world of the wide web. This is Stephanie (a new blogger) who is going to be learning how to do this, or learn to get better, with each post along the way. This is my first official post on my blog and I’m not even sure where to start…

I’m a 23 year old Army wife who is still learning who I am with each passing day. My husband Brian, 24, is a sergeant with 7 years in the U.S. Army. We are stationed in Fort Bragg, North Carolina awaiting our next orders. In not too many more passing days my title of woman and wife changes to “mommy”,and that is an entirely new ballgame all together. We are impatiently awaiting the arrival of our first child, which could technically be any day now. I am currently 37 weeks and 5 days pregnant with our first child and we both couldn’t be happier or more nervous.

I started this blog mainly to have a place to write and get out what I’m feeling; and to share my adventures of being a wife and becoming a new mommy. Stick with me folks, I’m sure it’ll get really interesting here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know how I'm doing :)